I understand that you may be feeling anxious, upset or in turmoil when you enter into therapy. This session is meant to get to know each other and get a sense of what therapy is all about. I will answer any questions you have. I hope to get a good understanding of why you are seeking therapy in this initial meeting.
$120.00 50 minute session
I do accept some insurance plans. Please let me know if you have insurance when you connect with me and I can let you know if I am a participating provider. I expect payment at the time of visit. I will provide a receipt for insurance reimbursement upon request. To determine if you have mental health coverage, the first thing you should do is check with your insurance carrier. Check your coverage carefully and find the answers to the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- If my psychological problem is based on medical necessity, does the coverage more significant?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Payment is expected at the time of service.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!